Farm Insurance Broker Queensland
There can be significant differences in methodology, equipment and systems depending on the nature of your farm and the region you operate in. Because of this diversity a need has risen for a combined farm policy that can cover the key components of a farmer’s insurance risk in one simple policy.
We have the experience to know and understand the insurance covers that are required by farmers, which is why we source farm insurance covers that are packaged into one easy-to-understand policy.
What farm insurance options can we source?
We understand that every farm has varying insurance needs. Under the package policies we recommend, there are a wide range of options available, from domestic home and contents, personal valuables and landlords, to more general farm property such as motor vehicle insurance. Farm insurance policies include covers for:
- Homestead and personal contents
- Farm buildings, contents, fuel & fertiliser
- Farm vehicles and machinery
- Livestock, fencing, grain and hay
- Farm loss of income and business interruption
- Farm Liability
- Management Liability
- Personal Accident & Illness
- Machinery and electronic breakdown
- Workers’ compensation
- Crop – Pre & Post Harvest
- Multi peril crop insurance
We review your policies annually to ensure the cover stays relevant and up-to-date.